Australia as a Country
Australia is the 6th largest country and smallest continent located between Pacific ocean and Indian ocean in the southern hemisphere. It's capital is Canberra. It's currency is Australian dollar ($A). Australia is the last continent explored by the europeans. Australia is home to many unique plants and animals that are found only in Australia. Kangaroos, kookaburra, kola, platypus etc. are unique animals that are found only in Australia. The Great Barrier Reef, is the biggest reef of Coral and attracts lots of world tourists.
MBBS in Australia For Indian Students
Apart from being a wonderful country, Australia has a lot to offer in terms of abroad education. Australia is one of the most popular destinations for abroad education.It is a dream destination for international students to pursue an MBBS course . Australian universities host more than 5 lakh international students every year and the number is increasing every year. Good Medical and education infrastructure of Australia encourages adaptive learning, practical training, and relevant research. It makes MBBS in Australia a great value of money.
Benefits Of MBBS In Australia For Indian Students
- Globally recognized MBBS Degree and MCI approved Medical College/Universities.
- World class education infrastructure.
- Practical training, good exposure and plenty of relevant research.
- After completing the degree one can practice in India or anywhere around the globe
Top Medical College/Universities In Australia For Indian Students
- The University of Melbourne
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- Deakin University
- University of Tasmania
- University of Western Sydney
- The University of Adelaide
- James Cook University.
- Bond University
- University of New South Wales
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in Australia
In order to enrol in a medical university to pursue MBBS in Australia, candidates are required to have:
- Minimum 17 years of age.
- Completed higher secondary education from a recognised board or institution.
- English-language proficiency: IELTS score of a minimum of 7.0 .
- Qualified UMAT (Undergraduate Medicine and Health Sciences Admission Test) or UCAT (University Clinical Aptitude Test), conducted in place of an entrance test for international students.
- NEET qualified.