Bangladesh as a Country
Bangladesh became an independent country in 1971 after separating from Pakistan. It’s Capital is Dhaka. It is located in the delta of Ganges and Brahmaputra river. In its southern region, Bangladesh is fringed by the Sundarbans, a huge expanse of marshy deltaic forest. Bangladesh has a typical monsoon climate characterized by rain-bearing winds, moderately warm temperatures, and high humidity.
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students
Majority of the healthcare colleges in Bangladesh are MCI recognized Medical College for Admission. Quality of medical education in Bangladesh is the same as India. Same MBBS program in English followed in Bangladesh. Same Indian author Medical books studied in Bangladesh. Affordable Medical Study at Low Package makes it the best option for MBBS Study for Indian students.
Benefits of MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students
- MBBS fees in Indian colleges are skyrocketing while the story is totally different when we consider our neighboring country Bangladesh.
- For students of SAARC countries, a fee waiver is also available.
- For an MBBS course, the language of instruction is English.
- Bangladesh has a huge list of medical colleges approved by the Medical council of India.
- After course completion in Bangladesh, clear screen test organized by Medical Council of India and start practicing here.
- MBBS courses in Bangladesh (MBBS in Bangladesh 2020) are recognized by the South East Asia Regional Organization for Medical Council.
- Bangladesh is Asia’s most densely populated country. There is enough flow of patients for clinical studies.
- Bangladesh is the same as India’s west Bengal so there will be no language or culture problem.
- If you are in eastern India then any city in Bangladesh namely Rajshahi, Dhaka, Chittagong etc would be closer than Delhi and Mumbai.
- Bangladesh is emerging as a hub for education as a huge influx of students from Asian, Europe and African countries can be seen. India and Nepal are two major contributors when it comes to foreign students in Bangladesh.
Top Bangladesh Medical Universities/Colleges for Indian Students
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Dhaka National medical college
- Monno Medical College and Hospital
- Barind medical college
- Community Based Medical College
- Eastern Medical college
- Southern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Dhaka
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Bangladesh
- Candidates must have NEET qualifying marks. NEET UG Minimum Qualifying Percentile General category 50%, SC/ST/OBC 40%.
- Students must score 60 percent and above in PCB in HSC .
- Candidates must have 60 percent and above in Biology (Life Science) in HSC.
- Student must have 7 GPA or above considering both HSC (12) and SSC (10).