Canada as a Country
Canada is a country in the North American continent which shares its southern border with the United States of America. It is the second largest country in the world after
Russia. The capital of Canada is Ottawa while Toronto is the largest city in the country.
The major part of Canada is equipped with the forest. Canada has very good educational infrastructure.
Canada offers high quality medical education in the field of medical education and therefore it is one of the favorite destinations for medical aspirathis.
MBBS in Canada for Indian students
Canada offers world class education infrastructure for medical aspirants.Canada is one of the best destinations for Indian MBBS aspirants who are unable to secure an MBBS
seat in India.
The majority of the Indian aspirants are unable to secure an MBBS seat in India due to low availability of seats compared to the total number of students attempting for MBBS admission.
The Canadian medical education environment is better than India and most importantly it is less competitive. Easy admission procedure and high quality educational infrastructure makes it one of the best destinations for medical aspirants.
Benefits of MBBS in Canada for Indian students
Here are the benefits of pursuing MBBS in Canada for foreign students.
- High quality education infrastructure.
- MBBS in Canada focuses on medical research that provides candidates the opportunity to learn better.
- There are many scholarship programs that you can apply for.
- Students who finish their MBBS from Canada get very decent opportunities in Canada itself to move their career ahead.
- The living standard of Canada is very high.
- Canada is the blend of the multicultural society where the aspirants can get to learn many things in the course of their studies.
- The MBBS or the other medical degrees from Canada are recognized across the Globe thus you can work anywhere in the world after having the medical degree.
Top Canada Medical Universities/Colleges for Indian Students
Here are some MCI recognized Universities/colleges in Canada
- University of Western Ontario
- Queen’s University
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
- University of Victoria
- Trinity Western University
- University of Fraser Valley
- The University of Waterloo
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Canada
- First of all, candidates need to qualify the minimum admission criteria in the context of educational background.
- After that candidates need to apply for the Medical College Admission Test which is the admission entrance exam of the Canada medical institutions.
- The candidates also need to take the language proficiency test such as IELTS or the TOEFL
- Candidates who qualify both the exams and present the valid qualification documents will be shortlisted for the purpose of admission.