China as a Country
China is the world's 3rd largest country by area situated in east Asia. It is the world's most populous country. It’s civilization is 4000 years old. Beijing is the capital of China(People’s Republic of China) and it’s also the cultural, economic, and communications centre of the country. Shanghai is the main industrial city. Almost all types of Northern Hemisphere plants, except those of the polar tundra, are found in China, and, despite the continuous inroads of humans over the millennia, China still is home to some of the world’s most exotic animals. Mandarin is the main language of China. Buddhism and Folk Religions are two main religions in China.
MBBS in China for Indian students
Admission in Indian private colleges is very difficult and because of fewer seats and higher fees, a very large number of Indian students are choosing to study MBBS abroad. China is one of the most favorite destinations among the indian students to study MBBS as it offers very low fees compared to India or other destinations. China Universities have a world class education infrastructure. China has some of the world’s finest medical universities. The reason for how these Universities can afford to admit international students at such low fees is because the country has a very high education budget for the research and development in its medical science field.
Reasons for choosing China for MBBS Admission
Here are some reasons to choose China for MBBS Admission over countries like USA and UK….
- Affordable course/tuition fees and living expenses. The cost of studying in China is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
- Excellent learning opportunity as an Intern in plenty of hospitals.
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India and WHO
- High quality and at par with International standards.
- World class Educational Infrastructure.
Top Chinese Medical Universities/Colleges Recognized by MCI
- DALIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- FUDAN UNIVERSITY
- CAPITAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- JIANGSU UNIVERSITY
- JILIN UNIVERSITY
- JINAN UNIVERSITY
- WUHAN UNIVERSITY
- SICHUAN UNIVERSITY
- FUJIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In China for Indian Students
Students can choose various colleges to study in china, approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of the admission process.
- The candidate must have 50% aggregate marks in PCB for the general cast and 40% for reserved category students.
- The candidate should have a valid NEET card showing the qualified NEET score.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.