Kazakhstan as a Country
Kazakhstan is a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extending from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Kazakhstan, formerly a constituent (union) republic of the U.S.S.R., declared independence on December 16, 1991. It’s capital is Nursultan. Kazakhstan is the world's largest landlocked country having a population of around 18.2 million people. Lowlands make up one-third of Kazakhstan’s huge expanse, hilly plateaus and plains account for nearly half, and low mountainous regions about one-fifth.
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
Lots of foreign medical students come to take medical admission in Kazakhstan. Most of the medical universities of Kazakhstan are globally recognized and MCI approved. The language of education in most of the medical universities is english. Medical students get enough exposure and MBBS fee is much lower than the fee of private medical colleges in India. Low course fee, enough exposure and MCI and Globally recognized universities/colleges makes Kazakhstan one of the favorite destinations for MBBS Admission in Abroad for Indian Students.
Benefits of MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
- Kazakhstan offers medical education at fair and affordable prices which are reasonable for students from all over the world.
- English is used as a medium of instruction in the University campus to avoid any sort of language barriers.
- The universities are well equipped with all modern amenities and have a good infrastructure to facilitate the students.
- Good hostels and food facilities are also available for the students coming from all corners of the world.
- The education system in Kazakhstan and especially the medical universities attract many international students, every year.
- Kazakhstan Medical Universities are approved by MCI (Medical Council of India) allowing Indian students to appear for MCI Screening test or FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examinations), upon their degree completion.
- Kazakhstan is successfully attracting students all over the world. MBBS students from Kazakhstan have exceeded FMGE passing percentage as compared to countries like China, Kyrgyzstan and Russia.
- Getting a Visa for Kazakhstan is very easy as it goes through a quite short and simple process. Indian students are always welcomed in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan is a safe and secure country. Parents need not worry about the safety measures for their children studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Major benefits for Indian students are Indian food availability everywhere and direct flights between Indian airports and Almaty.
Top Kazakhstan Medical Universities/Colleges for Indian Students
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Kazakhstan Medical Institute
- Semey State Medical University
- South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
- West Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Kazakhstan
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks from the recognized board.
- He/she shall have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.