Russia as a Country
Russia is the biggest country of the world. It stretches in Asia and Europe both continents. It is a beautiful country. Moscow is the capital of Russia. Moscow and St. Petersburg are the two most important cultural and financial centres in Russia and are among the most beautiful cities in the world. Russia boasts of a long tradition of excellence in every aspect of the arts and sciences. In Russia, the climate of summers are warm to hot dry and winters are very cold with temperatures of -30°C and lower and sometimes heavy snowfalls.
MBBS in Russia for Indian Students
Russia has been a popular destination for pursuing MBBS in International students for decades due to high quality education and low cost compared to western countries. Almost all universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India. Russian medical universities are among top rank universities of the world with very low cost, therefore they are a favorite destination for MBBS admission in Indian students.
5 Benefits of MBBS in Russia for Indian students
- Low Course fee.
- Easy Admission procedure.
- Recognition of MBBS degree in India and throughout the world.
- World class Education infrastructure.
- Low Cost of living
Top 10 Russian Medical Universities for Foreign Students
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy
- Kuban State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
- He/she shall have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- The candidates have secured 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.