Ukraine as a Country
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe and the second-largest country in Europe after Russia. Ukraine gained independence after the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.Ukraine is rich in natural resources. Ukraine is a semi-presidential republic. The president is elected by popular vote for a five-year term. Ukraine's economy is based on a multi-sectoral industry, agriculture, and services. Ukraine is one of the most sought after countries for medical studies. There are top government medical universities offering MBBS, MD and other medical/ medicine-related degrees to students. Top medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by major organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students
Ukraine is one of the most sought after countries for medical studies. MBBS admission in MCI approved medical colleges in Ukraine is one of the favorite option for Indian students due to low fee structure. MBBS fee in medical colleges of Ukraine is much lower than Indian medical colleges.
Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students
- Top Medical Universities in Ukraine are recognized by world organization groups such as WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of various countries.
- The primary language of communication in medical universities in Ukraine is English.
- Candidates who successfully obtain their MBBS Degree from the universities in Ukraine can practice in India and other destinations.
- High quality education.
- Simple admission process without any entrance test.
- After completing MBBS degree admission to PG medical courses is much easier.
- Cost of living is low as compared to other countries.
Top Medical Universities/Colleges in Ukraine for Indian Students
- Lviv National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Ivano Frankovsk Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Ukraine
- Candidate need to qualify the NEET exam.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years age.
- Candidate must have passed 12th board exams with minimum 50% marks aggregate and respective subjects.