USA as a Country
MBBS in USA for Indian students
MBBS in USA is a wise decision for Indian students because medical programs in the United States of America are worth valued. It is a dream of many Indian students to study
MBBS in USA is more focused on practical knowledge than just theoretical learning. Studying MBBS in USA will be an enriching experience for students with expertise, knowledge and skills they gain through the course.
If one wants to set up an exceptional medical profession anywhere in the world then he/she can go for MBBS in USA.
Though the Medical Education System in USA is completely different than most of the European countries like Russia, Ukraine, Georgia or Asian countries like China and Philippines, after a student completes his PG degree in medical in USA, he/she does not need to give any exam to practice in India.
In USA, the medical degree is known as MD (Doctor of Medicine) and it is not known as MBBS. The language of instruction is English for medical course in USA.
The medical degrees in America are MCI, WHO, ECFMG and MCC approved. MBBS in USA has proved itself as a benchmark in the field of clinical schooling.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in USA
Quality of Medical Education in USA is excellent. If one wants to be an expert doctor then he/she should choose MBBS in USA.
MBBS colleges in USA have a noticeable and high reputation all around the world.
Doctors from USA have great demand and respect all over the world.
The medical education in USA is taught completely in English medium.
Students who study MBBS in USA and want to practice in India are not required to give any MCI Screening Test.
Many of the top medical universities in USA offer scholarship facilities to international students which depends on the merit of the student.
Students can seek a part time job while studying medicine in USA.
Top medical colleges in USA offer stipend to students from the beginning of the MBBS program in USA.
Top USA Medical Universities/Colleges for Indian Students
- Harvard University
- New York Medical College
- Washington University
- Temple University, School of Medicine
- University of California
- Emory University
- Case Western Reserve University
- American University of Saint Vincent
- Mayo Medical School
- Northwestern University
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In USA
Students who want to get an admission in a top medical college in USA, students should fit in the following eligibility criteria:
- He/she should have obtained minimum 50% marks in 12th standard from any recognized Indian central or State Board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. If the percentage of a particular student are less than 50% then they have to give the Entrance test.
- If the student does not have Biology, Physics and Chemistry at their 12th standard then they need to go through a pre medical year.
- Good scores in IELTS or TOEFL are required as a proof of English proficiency.